Each business function or a specific undertaking may be realized within various legal and organizational frameworks. The adopted solution affects the amount of tax liabilities. The goal of tax optimization services is to identify the legal and organizational frameworks which ensure the lowest possible level of taxation to the entrepreneur.
Optimization activities cover both the permanent elements of business processes going on in an enterprise, such as goods supply, marketing activities, investments and renovations, payroll, and one-off activities, including e.g. investment undertakings, new methods of promotion or contracts with new business partners.
The complete scope of the service comprises the following stages:
- Diagnosis of current status – development of the AS IS model
- Analysis of current status in terms of tax effectiveness
- Developing optimization solutions and consulting them with the client
- Description of the target process model – the TO BE model
- Scheduling the implementation of optimization solutions
- Supporting the client in the implementation of approved solutions
As a result, SMAR Outsourcing Solutions tax advisers provide you with a range of solutions, including optimization activities defined in detail and scheduled, leading to complete implementation. If necessary, we offer support in developing any related documentation, regulations, agreements, procedures as prerequisites for the implementation of optimization solutions.
SMAR Outsourcing Solutions advisers take into account the requirements of a given business sector and client expectations, while the solutions we propose are consistent with the client’s business model and goals.
To find out more about this service, please contact our advisers.