How to become registered with the tax authority when a Permanent Representative Office occurs?


For foreign organizations it is always a problem to find a reliable partner with the necessary qualifications, knowledge of the language on the territory of the Republic of Belarus. We were approached by a foreign organization that did not carry out activities through a permanent representative office and did not therefore have to register with the tax authorities of the Republic of Belarus. This organization concluded a construction contract with the Belarusian organization, within the framework of which the foreign organization acted as the General Contractor.

As a result, our team accompanied the foreign organization throughout the construction period, starting with the registration (when all documents are submitted, the production takes place within one working day), impeccable supervision at all stages of construction in the accounting, tax and management accounts, when the construction site is removed from the tax accounting after the expiry of 12 months of the actual completion of the services by the General Contractor,. A foreign organization working with us will feel «at home».