What we offer
Whether you are a buyer or a seller, SMAR Outsourcing Solutions can assist you with your Financial and Tax Due Diligence to maximize the value of the proposed transaction. Our approach to due diligence is about understanding the dynamics of the transaction and the business, its motives, value drivers, their synergies, risks, and ultimately, its pricing.
Due Diligence Case
Our services cover the entire transaction cycle, from the early stage of transaction evaluation to post-acquisition integration and data collection, depending on the client’s needs.
Help for start-ups: preparing for attracting investments, developing a financial model
Preparing your company for financing of any kind is a complex and time-consuming process. Most management teams in growing small businesses or start-up organizations will have little or no experience of what it takes to prepare their companies for investment.
Here are just a few of the questions you should consider when preparing a funding source:
- Do I need to strengthen my management team?
- Is my business model scalable enough?
- How do I value my company today and fund financing?
- What should be included in a business plan and how detailed is it for different types of financing?
- Is there a correct structure for a business plan to adopt?
- What are investors looking for?
- How should I approach investors or lenders, and who are they?
- What should I include in an investor presentation?
- What questions should I prepare?
The list is endless. We will help you answer these questions and will do everything to make your business start successful and promising.
Management accounting is the process of preparing management reports and reports that provide accurate and timely financial and statistical information for our clients to make short and long term decisions. Management accounting defines, measures, analyzes, interprets and communicates information so that our clients can fulfill their tasks and achieve their goals.
- Predict the direction and pace of business development
- Forecast cash flow
- Understand performance variances
- Analyze performance indicators
Financial planning and control
Our financial planning and control services are designed to help clients run their business more efficiently. Our financial reporting solutions provide you with a monthly reporting format that helps you make the right decisions based on information you can rely on.
Financial controls are essential to ensure proper control systems to track your company’s progress as you progress, measuring performance against established budgets.
The list of services includes:
- Preparing annual budgets
- Preparation of quarterly revised budgets / forecasts
- Reviewing existing internal control systems and making recommendations to management or the board
- Development and implementation of a procedure manual