We provide strategic outsourcing services to clients with different forms of ownership and different types of activities in various sectors of the economy.
The term «strategic outsourcing» for us means a long-term, result-oriented business relationship between the Client and the Service Provider. Depending on the goals and objectives of your enterprise, our services may include a full range of some processes or just one.
We tailor accounting for your business. We bring our knowledge and experience to this part of your business while you focus your energy on your core business. Choosing SMAR Outsourcing Solutions, you will reduce costs, minimize your operational risk and guarantee the freedom and continuity of your company.
Payroll, HR and HR are the biggest and most time consuming challenges facing growing organizations.
Calculation of wages in compliance with all requirements of labor and tax legislation of the Republic of Belarus is a complex process that requires the involvement of financial and human resources. This is the organization of an accountant’s workplace, paying taxes with payroll, purchasing and updating accounting software, improving professional skills and retraining specialists, and much more. In addition, the accounting officer is not always responsible exclusively for the payroll area. In most cases, his job responsibilities are much broader, as a result of errors can be made in the calculations.
We take on the challenge of managing these commitments on your behalf, allowing you to focus on what you do best — your growing business.
Our specialists have extensive experience in payroll outsourcing, and we can offer you a full package of services in this area:
- Payroll in Belarusian rubles, foreign currency
- Calculation of compensation payments provided for by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus
- Calculation of personal income tax and contributions to extra-budgetary funds
- Interaction with tax authorities and extra-budgetary funds in case of any questions regarding reporting
- Consulting on labor law issues
- Preparation and submission of all statutory reporting forms
In addition, we also offer a range of solutions that can help you minimize the time you spend on your job.
Functions of the chief accountant, setting up accounting and tax accounting
Organization of accounting and tax accounting is necessary for any company that launches, expands or changes its activities. The main steps in this process are:
- An analysis of the specifics of your company, along with tax and labor laws applicable in your industry. We also study your accounting system, if any, to identify its weaknesses and strengths.
- Based on the information obtained in this way, we develop an optimal policy that allows us to reduce costs and timely provide any data on the company’s financial condition, on the one hand, and minimize tax risks, on the other.
- We are ready to set up a document circulation system (Belarusian legislation still does not encourage electronic versions of most documents), as well as organize a system for electronic documents circulation (including for legal documents).
- We ensure that all your systems comply with the requirements of Belarusian legislation and their convenience.
- We create templates for basic documents related to financial and business activities.
- Based on previously prepared documents and systems, we organize management accounting (collection and analysis of financial information for making management decisions).
A successful start — we will help!
In November last year, we were approached by a client who acted as an individual entrepreneur (hereinafter — IP).
At every stage of work, we are ready to help you and advise on any issues.