At the moment, the following vacancies are open:
Head of Outsourcing Department
Vilnius, Lithuania. Full time.
What it’s all about?
- Creation and management of the outsourcing department of accounting services
- Personnel management: personnel selection, team building
- Adaptation and training of new employees. Development of instructions and technologies, implementation and adaptation to the tasks of the department
- Control of production discipline
- Quality control of employees' work
- Participation in the development and automation of processes, methodological support (procedures, instructions)
What do we expect?
- Work experience of at least 3 years as a chief accountant is required (preferably in accounting outsourcing)
- Understanding the specifics of accounting outsourcing
- Personal successful experience in organizing accounting services
- Higher education
- Successful experience in managing a department of at least 10 people
- High level of professional competencies: strategic thinking, well-developed analytical and organizational skills, focus on results, ability to make quick decisions and the willingness to take responsibility for the result, setting tasks, ability to create and unite a team, pronounced leadership qualities, communication skills, the ability to correctly defend one’s opinion, resistance to stress
- Initiative, ability to work in multitasking mode, manage several projects at the same time and coordinate their work with other departments
- Advanced user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and basic accounting programs
- Ability and desire for maximum automation of the work process and control functions
- Russian language will be preference
We do we offer?
- Interesting work in a friendly team of highly qualified specialists (accounting and tax outsourcing, financial consulting)
- High level of remuneration
- Registration and guarantees in accordance with the Labor Code of the Republic of Lithuania
- Transparent system of employee motivation, competitive remuneration and bonuses, social package
- Training at the expense of the company (seminars on specialized topics, reimbursement of expenses for passing exams in specialized areas)
Send your resume to email@example.com (Maryia).
Minsk, Belarus. Full time
Requirements for the candidate:
- work experience: 1-3 years
- higher education in economics
- knowledge of 1C.7 and 1C.8
- knowledge of the labor legislation of the Republic of Belarus
- knowledge of English (preferred)
- experience of participation in project and team work
- good communication and organizational skills
- confident PC user (Excel, Word)
- ability to work in multitasking mode
- stress resistance
- calculation of temporary disability benefits
- calculation of state benefits for families raising children
- calculating average earnings
- tax calculation
- calculation of deductions from wages (according to writ of execution)
- issue of certificates of wages
- static reporting
- reporting to the Federal Social Security Fund and Belgosstrakh
- interesting work in a friendly team of highly qualified specialists
- opportunities for professional development and career growth in the company
- opportunities for continuous professional development
- registration and guarantees in accordance with the Labor Code of the Republic of Belarus
- competitive remuneration and bonuses, social package
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +375298579137 (Olga).
If you have not found a suitable vacancy, but want to become part of our team, send your resume indicating the position that interests you. We consider all applications.